Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 18, 2013

3 Months

Noises!  That's the big change over this past month.  She almost laughs- it's more of a screech.  But whatever it is it's adorable!  She babbles and coos and sometimes screams.  I love her sneezes and her coughs- she even fake coughs!  It's so funny.  I have no idea why she does it!  Hattie is getting strong.  Her grip is tight and she holds her head up incredibly well.  Tummy time isn't so torturous anymore and you no longer have to support her head while holding her (but you still need to support her torso- next step is to sit up on her own!).  We get out of the apartment consistently now.  Hattie and I go to the grocery store (almost) every week and all three of us try to get out on the weekends.  Overall it's easier to put her down to sleep at night and she's sleeping better!  This past weekend she slept 7.5 hours straight two nights back to back.  It was amazing.  However, we haven't been so lucky the rest of this week!  She rubs her eyes when sleepy and will bat at hanging toys in her jungle gym.  She's started grabbing on to them now too!  She's a little squirm, especially in the jungle gym.  I'll lay her down and somehow she wiggles around 180 degrees and her feet will be pointing the other direction.  Other firsts this month include: first General Conference, first Easter, first time going to a restaurant, and first fire drill!  I love her so!

I took a few 3 month pictures, but they're no good.  I'll try again within the next couple days!  In the meantime, here's a video of our little squirm in her jungle gym:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers