Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 18, 2013

Blessing!

Hattie was blessed Sunday April 14, 2013.  Kurt did the blessing and many family members stood in the circle with him.  I almost cried, but I didn't!  Hattie did great!  I feared she would cry through the whole thing, but she didn't- just cried before and after :)  During the opening prayer she began to cry loudly and I started to panic!  I said a little prayer (and Kurt did too I found out later) and she calmed down for the blessing!  Then during the sacrament she lost it again.  Oh well!  That's how it goes!  Here we are in the foyer after sacrament meeting:

Sofia wanted to be in the picture :)


Hattie's beautiful dress was made by my mom!  She used left over lace from my wedding dress. 


Then we headed back to the apartment for crepes!  We crammed around 20 people into our little home.  It was a great day!  I'm so glad we were able to celebrate our precious little Hattie!



And here are my homemade decorations!  Mom made the shoes Hattie's wearing too!


Hooray for Hattie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers