Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 2, 2013

UW

Hattie took her first trip to the UW campus this past weekend.  She got to see the fountain and Mt. Rainier:




We both got to see the new HUB for the first time!  They started re-construction the end of my senior year.  It was only finished recently.  We didn't get to see the inside, but most of the outside looks quite different!


And we sat on the Husky!  This Husky was installed outside the HUB while I attended UW.  However, it looks more like Lassie if you ask me.
 
 
 
And the main event!  The Quad was in bloom!
 





 
 



It was packed!


Hattie was super cute in her stroller- I bent down to check on her once and she was grasping the cup holders on each side.


And one more stop before heading back to the car- Suzallo Library! And the rest of Red Square :)

It was the perfect day to introduce Hattie to the University of Washington- not a cloud in sight! 

3 comments:

  1. Those trees are so awesome! We need to be in town when they're blooming one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, Charity! It's so fun keeping up with you on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I miss those trees!! Thanks for sharing the great pictures and the adorable pictures of Hattie!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers