Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 23, 2013

Family Photos!

Our family pictures are up on Poppi Photography's blog!  Kristina, our photographer, is amazing!  It was great to see her and great to have her take our pictures again (she took our wedding photos).  I can't recommend her enough!  We were lucky and chose a sunny day for the photo shoot, but it was cold!  We had to take a couple time-outs to warm up Hattie in the car.  She was a trooper!  Even though she didn't want to smile for the camera.  Maybe next time!

Look at our cute little family!



And our perfect little Hattie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers