Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 26, 2013

Whoops!

Hattie loves playing in her jungle gym!  She swats and grabs at the toys now, especially her triangle.  There's a hanging triangle that for a couple weeks was the only toy she would play with.  There's a square exactly like it (but it's a square) and she would complete ignore it.  Over the last few days she's decided the other hanging toys are ok, but definitely still favors the triangle.  She also likes to kick the 'arms' with her feet to make the whole thing shake. 

While Hattie was playing in the jungle gym last night, I went into the other room for a few minutes.  I came back in and this is what I found!




The best part was that she totally didn't care.  She was just chilling!  Kicking her legs and moving her arms around.  After taking a couple quick pictures we pulled it off her. Hattie just looked at us for a second and then kept playing.  No big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers