Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 1, 2016

Baby Update

As of this moment, writing this blog post, I am 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant.  I'm due next Friday.  So anytime now!  I'm hoping for sooner rather than later.  All looks good, for both me and baby, at my appointments.  My OB (who is so great) checks out Baby's heart at every appointment and has told me if we have any concerns about me or the baby at all, I'll be induced so we can check that boy out and make sure he's ok.  I immensely appreciate her attention and understanding and desire to ensure this boy's health!


Around 35 weeks Megan threw me a baby shower!  I never had one with Henry and wished I had, especially after he passed away.  I wish I had celebrated his pending arrival with family and friends and just had a day to be happy about him!  So, knowing this, and even though we don't need much baby gear this time around, Megan put on a shower for me and baby!  It was wonderful to have the love and support of friends from all different times and areas of my life.  Most people only knew one or two others in attendance, so kind of a funny group, but I truly appreciate everyone who came!

And we got about 90% of the things we needed.  I only had to buy a few more things to feel prepared for baby's arrival.  We are truly blessed to have so many people who love our family!  We love you too!



And here I am, just a few days ago!  I thought the pumpkin comparison was particularly apropos for this time of year.  We can't wait to meet you little man!  Please come soon, but most of all, make sure you're healthy.  We love you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers