Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 2, 2016

Everyday

Another everyday post!

I'm a monster!


Trying on her costume (and checking it out in the mirror):

Mom! I put lotion on my arms!

Hattie's drawings are the best.  She's really in to drawing people right now and I think it's adorable.  This is inside a thank you note (I hope you already received this Jeanette!) and I asked her not to draw where I had written. "But Mom! I HAVE to! Daddy is really tall!"  I can't argue with that!  And yet...Hattie is head and shoulders taller than Jeanette.

I let Hattie pick out her own outfits.  This was to go get a flu shot.  A few days before Halloween I decided wings were ok :)

And this!  That's me (in the purple) and my sister Ashley.  I think we're in high school, so either my freshman or sophomore year.

Oma and Opa came for a visit (and I don't have pictures!!!), but Hattie and Oma made sugar cookies. They didn't get through all the dough so Hattie and I finished up the other day.  They're delicious!  Thanks for you visit!  We love you!

Trying on costumes in Target:


We had an extra balloon- Hattie asked if we could send it to Henry in heaven.


Fun in one of my photo apps:

This game, Spot It, came in a kids meal.  That water splash with an eyeball? Hattie informed me it's called a rascal.  She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers