Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 1, 2016

Fall Fun

Also on the 15th, we went to a Halloween party thrown by a family in our ward.  We all dressed up in last minute costumes as we didn't have Hattie's yet and I didn't want to reveal my costume until Halloween :)

Hattie wore her Izzy costume (with wings) from her costume box:


I found an easy maternity costume on Pinterest: Winnie the Pooh!  And we bought Kurt a yellow polo at DI to be Christopher Robin:

Hattie was shaking sawdust out of her shoes for a couple days after this fun game- finding candy and prizes hidden in the sawdust!



We had a great time!  It was nice to catch up with different people in the ward.

We also went to the Fall Festival put on by the ward.  As always, Hattie had a blast!  She loves to socialize and is so outgoing.

Fun with glow stick prizes:

Burlap sack race...against herself!  Still fun.


And a donut eating contest, done with dad.  Hilarious!



Kurt loves all these pictures...sorry!  I just think it's too funny!

I was also very proud of Hattie's hairdo.  It's WAY more than I usually do.  She was rather impatient by the end, but liked it when I was done, thank goodness!

She returned the favor the next day by doing my hair:

It took a while to get all those clips out...there were over 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers