Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 1, 2016

The Children's Museum: China Exhibit

Once or twice a year the children's museum acquires a new exhibit that sticks around for a few months.  Right now, it's all about China!  Hattie had a blast exploring all the new exhibits (this one is more extensive than others have been in the past).

I may have helped with this one :)

Hattie's wishes on the wishing wall:

The Dragon Parade!

 I love when she falls at the end!


Riding a motorcycle in the market!


Craft of the day in the art garden!  I think it was supposed to be a mountain theme, but Hattie does what Hattie wants.

And another art project from a different day in the Treehouse Museum- a Halloween mobile.  It's still hanging in her room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers