Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 1, 2016

Salon

Hattie got her first hair cut in a salon by Sarah at Thomas Hardy here in Ogden.  I highly recommend her!  She was so kind and patient with Hattie, and was a great experience.  Hattie can't wait to go back- she told me just the other day, "I can't wait until my hair is long and I can go back to see Sarah again".


She added curls and some pink highlights (that wash out) for free!  I wish I knew how to curl hair after seeing how adorable this girl is with curled hair!



Checking herself out in the mirror:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers