Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 2, 2016

Halloween!

Hattie loves Halloween.  She loves picking a costume (she has the past two years, I'm always amazed she has such strong opinions), pumpkins, and of course, trick-or-treating!  This year she decided to be a witch for Halloween.

Me: You want to be a witch? Are you going to be a nice witch or a scary witch?
Hattie: I'm going to be a creepy witch!!!

This conversation was way back in September, but she stuck with her decision of being a creepy witch.  She wasn't very creepy though...sorry Hat!

And a HUGE thank you to my mom for making Hattie's costume!  She loved it!




I had a lot of fun coming up with costume ideas for my big ol' belly.  But I settled on....Mike Wazowski!  And Kurt, a good sport as always, was James P. Sullivan, aka Sully.  What's a monster without his best bud?




And I kept singing this to Kurt, "Put that thing back where it came from or so help me! So help me, so help me, and cut!"


We met up with the Roths and went trick-or-treating with them:

I love this picture!

The Hattie Hat might be too big to wear soon:

Hattie and Lena running towards me.  I love these girls!


It was a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers