Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

November 1, 2016

Everyday

I made some Seahawks shirts for the kids!  I'm glad I got this one picture of Hattie's- it didn't wash well :(




Hattie and Kurt running through the sprinklers at the park:


Eggo waffles with Nutella were a hit!

Playing while on a hike with the Roths!

While watching the girls, Lena fell asleep in New Baby's rocker! Cutie pie!

We love a rainy day!


Hattie was SUPER excited to get her face painted.  She asked to be a horse:



Climbing trees with the cousins...Hattie has a lot to learn :)  Good thing she has Afton to show her!

Love this picture!

Hattie took some pictures while at Charlotte's soccer game!



Watching General Conference- Hattie organized her clips and then asked me to decorate her skirt!


And then she decorated my shirt!

Also, I made the most amazing cinnamon rolls.  They were a lot more work than expected, but they were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers