Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 6, 2017

December 2016: Everyday

Hattie and I made some star ornaments!

Caught a smile on camera!!!

Group selfie!

Holding her brother...and keeping his sister at a safe distance!

Sttttrrrrretch!  So little!



I love when Hattie 'holds' Lena.

Their favorite past time!

Hattie's smile

Hattie likes me to take pictures of her hair so she can see what it looks like:


Hattie begged Kurt to take her ice skating.  So like the wonderful father he is, he took her!  And it did not go well.  Hattie burst through the door upon arriving home and said "Mom!  I did NOT like ice skating."  But recently she's been telling me she'd like to try again.  We'll see what happens!

We participated in the nativity with the Roth family (our family away from family...except for Megan and Joe Roth we really are family).  Roman was a wonderful baby Jesus.

Sweet Lena!

Hattie was an angel!



 Sledding in Iona!

This is the day I decided to get my hair cut.

I LOVE this little shoes!


He's just too cute!



At the very end of December family came in to town for Roman's blessing.  Here he is meeting Oma for the first time!!!


Winstead boys!

Smiling at his Mama!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers