Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 6, 2017

November 2016

I have fallen far behind!  It's nearly Easter and I haven't posted about Thanksgiving yet!  I'm going to try something new, two posts for each month: highlights and everyday.  Starting with December :)

Since Roman was born so close to Thanksgiving I assumed correctly that we wouldn't be up for much and we planned on staying home.  A day or two before Kurt and I decided to actually try to cook a meal.  We were pleasantly surprised at how well it turned out.

Roman wore a 6 month Thanksgiving outfit.  It was a bit big!


She loves to hold her brother!  She's not always the most careful, but this worked pretty well.


Miscellaneous shots from November:

First snow of winter!  There were many more to come...





Giving Roman a high 5:

This hat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers