Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 6, 2017

December 2016: Highlights

I was determined to get family photos soon after Roman was born.  For Christmas cards, but also because we never got them with Henry.  I was waiting until fall when we'd get photos for Christmas cards.  I wish we hadn't waited, so I didn't this time around.  Before he was even 1 month old we got our family photos!

I decided to design our cards myself.  The first two I created myself, the other two are free online templates:




I decided to go with the last one!














Roman turned 1 month old on December 6th!  I love the peace sign in the second picture.  He started smiling and could lift his head up a bit by this month-iversary.



We went up to Iona for Christmas!

The kids in their Christmas PJs before heading up to Iona:

Henry's decorations...we couldn't get them into the frozen ground so they spun around in the snow and wouldn't stay put.

Roman met Great-Grandpa for the first time! They're 96 years apart in age.  Can you imagine holding your great-grandchildren?!  Love my Grandpa!


We tried to get a family picture at Henry's grave, but it didn't work out too well!  Why is it always so cold in Iona in the winter?!


A car got stuck in the snow, and the men went to rescue it!

Roman and Moppy!

Kurt had fun with the Emergency Christmas Kit!


Love this boy SO much!  I'm so glad we were able to celebrate his first Christmas with him in our arms.  He has helped to heal our hearts- what a wonderful gift! It was a much merrier Christmas than last year.  We look forward to many more with Roman in the future!


Sometimes Hattie loves the camera, and other time she does NOT want her picture taken.  This was one of the latter times.  But I got one shot of her in her new Elsa dress!  She LOVES it (still)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers