Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 9, 2017

February 2017: Highlights

Roman turned 3 months old!  I was happy he reached this milestone, yet apprehensive as this was the last month-iversary Henry had.  I held my breath (figuratively, of course!) and watched Roman closely all this month.

I couldn't get him to sit still for his photos!




Here are all three of our amazing kiddos at 3 months old.  I'm glad I take these monthly photos!


When Roman was almost the exact same age Henry was when he passed away (1 day off) he got his heart checked out at Primary Children's.  The appointment was supposed to be a week earlier, but the doctor had to cancel (we later found out his wife had gone into labor early, like 12 weeks early, and that's why he cancelled all his appointments. Yikes!).

Here's Roman getting an EKG.  It only took a few minutes which was awesome.  The nurse put those stickers (what the wires attach to) on his chest in about 30 seconds flat and the test was under way!



After nursing, we went to get an echo.  Again, Roman did so great!  Kurt had to hold his hands to keep him from grabbing the ultrasound wand.  This test was more like 20-25 minutes and he did eventually get fussy, but only for the last 5 minutes.  He did AMAZING!  I'm so proud of our big boy!


The results came back great.  They have no concern for his heart health at this time.  He's supposed to come back to get tested again at 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers