Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 11, 2017

March 2017: Everyday

Hattie started playing "wedding".  Usually the groom decides he doesn't want to marry her and she comes fake crying to tell me about it.  So funny!


I love Hattie drawings!

First ride together in the double stroller!  We've been walking to church on Sundays.

Morning selfie!

Roman was crying:

At his 4 month appointment.  He weighed in at 17lbs 5oz (86%) and 25.7 inches (76%).

The trampoline is up!



He likes his jungle gym!

This hat!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Roman's outfit was perfect!

Meeting up with the cousins- Hattie had a great St. Patty's day outfit too!

At the park!  We watch Hattie run around.


More morning selfies!

Hattie thought we should try on my sunglasses.

Switch!  She looks better in them than I do.

He found his feet!!!  So adorable!


He wakes up in the early morning to nurse and then goes back to sleep for a couple hours and I usually just keep him in bed with me.  He slept rather late one morning and I got up to get Hattie breakfast.  I kept checking on him and finally, a bit after 10am, I went in and found he had rotated 90 degrees and was happy as a clam.  He rarely cries when he wakes up, I'll hear some cooing or babbling then go in and smiles at me!  This boy.  He melts my heart!

I asked Hattie to bring her brother some toys:

Little Brother Problems!


Hattie learned to peel cucumbers!  She LOVES cucumbers.  She'll eat an entire one in one sitting.


We broke out the stand-up toy!


At the zoo!  Afton loves her baby cousin!  She stayed with us most of the time.

Elephants!


The Roths are in the crowd of people at the top of this picture:

These bears were playing with each other!  It was fun to watch.

Hattie got tired of walking!

She was terrified!

But started to enjoy the ride more by the end.

We went to Kurt's mission reunion!  See him waving at Hattie from the back row?  I spend most of the time with the kids and nursing Roman, so I didn't socialize too much, but I did get to meet his mission president and wife!  They were so nice- she teared up a bit seeing Kurt with his family and said we were just beautiful.  I'm glad we were able to go- the perks of living in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers