Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 8, 2017

January 2017: Everyday

Hattie thought he needed company...I don't think Roman appreciated it!

Hair cut!  And she curled my hair, which was more shocking to me than the several inches cut off.

Hattie and I attended Hailey's wedding (she was one of my YW!!!).  It was the first wedding Hattie went to and she LOVED it.  Seriously.  She didn't want to leave.  Here she is in the middle of the floor during Father/Daughter dance. I had to yell her name several times before she acknowledged me and came over to the side.


I think she thought Hailey was a princess.  The wedding was a blast!  And I've never seen a gym look so beautiful.

Tummy Time!

Ready for church!

My short hair straight.

Cousin time!

Children's Museum!


GOOOO HAWKS!  They lost...but Roman and I looked good in our matching jerseys!

I love this card I made for card club!  I drew the tomatoes, then scanned them in and filled in the color.  It's fun to be creative!  I got the idea off pinterest (but did my own version- no templates or anything like that).

I decided to learn how to French braid.  I'm really not great at doing hair! Here's one of my early attempts.

Hattie makes "cars" and we drive places (usually Great-Grandpa's...and when we arrive I get go play Great-Grandpa and I have to read a newspaper).  This time she made a special seat just for Roman!

Oh man.  Hattie's 4 year well-visit required a vaccination...she was kicking, screaming, and crying. Kurt and I had to hold her arms and legs down while the nurse gave her the shot.  I was shocked as she did GREAT getting her flu shot just 3 months earlier.  If you can't tell by Kurt's smirk we were also a bit amused with her antics (as well as sympathetic and horrified).

I went out to shovel the driveway and Roman did not like being left inside.  So we brought him out with us for a few minutes.


SO. MUCH. SNOW.  This winter.


Awwww!!!

Dress fingers!

Roman caught a cold from Hattie.  It was so hard.  Not only was it hard to see my not quite 3 month old have a stuffy nose and spit up a ton because of the mucus he was swallowing, but I was on high alert after everything with Henry.  I ended up taking him in to the pediatrician who told us it was just a cold, but if he's not doing much better in a week to come back in.  It was a long week, but he was much better by the end of it.  Hopefully this illness will only help his immune system to be stronger!

Hattie loves the Sister Missionaries in our ward!  This was one of Sister Untch's last days in the mission field before heading home.  She got a picture with Hattie in front of her birthday banner!  Side note: This is the banner I made for Hattie's baby blessing.  We take it out for her birthday every year!

Getting better at the French braid!

Playing together!  Love it!!!


I told Hattie she could pick out something for Roman at Costco.  She saw her Christmas PJs in his size and yelled "MOM! WE CAN BE TWINNERS!" So twinners they are! And they were on sale since it was after Christmas.  Win, win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers