Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 9, 2017

February 2017: Everyday

Hattie does her own eyeshadow sometimes!

Hattie gave the scripture in Primary!  She did wonderful!  She wanted Kurt to help her and they practiced all week long.  She is amazing.  And so brave!  I chickened out as a kid when I had to give a talk in primary.



The boys watching the Super Bowl!

9 month PJs!

Bumbo!

Roman LOVES bath time!  Baby laughs are the best.

I'm getting better!!!

Our wonderful friends/visiting teacher invited Hattie over to make Valentine's cards and cookies.  She LOVED it!



Warmer weather (you know, above freezing) means park weather!


Roman can wiggle out of his jungle gym.

Roman love's Hattie's kisses...

These pictures are from Valentine's Day!

Flowers for Valentine's Day!

Little Brother Problems

Feeding Baby Cinderella.  She asked if she could borrow my boppy and then sat down on my bed (where I often nurse Roman) and said "let me get situated".  I'm guessing I say that a lot?!

First attempt at "Anna" braids.  (Anna from Frozen that is)

Roman grabs the hanging toys and puts them in his mouth.

Awww!

Love our new stroller!

Matching day at church!  Hattie and I have matching skirts, so I had the boys try to match as well.  Hattie chose our pose!



Roman can roll onto his side!!!  Mid diaper change.


At the Children's Museum:


She loves to build things- we spend about 30 minutes here.

Morning selfies!

This picture cracks me up!  I asked her to pose with the blocks.  I loved the cube she made!

It started snowing a ton while we were at the park...guess it wasn't above freezing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers