Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

April 11, 2017

March 2017: Highlights

Roman turned 4 months old!  He rolled over from stomach to back the week he turned 4 months, he LOVES bath time, was always accidentally scratching his nose/eye/forehead, and fit well into 9 month clothing.



We went up to Iona to celebrate Herny's 2nd birthday.  I had a grand idea of eating cake at his grave.
We had pound cake cupcakes, strawberries, and whipped cream.  We found a candle at Grandpa's house and headed out.  I did not plan for the extreme wind, but I should have.  It's always windy there!  It ended up being a comedy of errors.  First the balloons (which were tied together and clipped in the car) blew away and got caught in a tree.  This greatly distressed Hattie, who started crying, as she though Henry wouldn't get his balloons in heaven.  Luckily, the balloons eventually blew free!  The bag with the strawberries and cream blew over, making a huge mess in the bag (which later got tossed), and the one cupcake I had prepared with the candle on it blew off the plate and landed face down in the grass as I went to take a picture.  Geez louise.

But we did get to give Henry the rocks we collected for him on our trip and wish him a happy birthday, so that's what matters, right?

We love you Henry!  You have made us stronger and more faithful- we are determined to spend eternity with you!  Your short life has inspired us to be better!

The Biehl Boys

My pose is super awkward, but I was losing my grip on Roman! I bought myself a new elephant shirt for Henry's birthday!

Why not?

The balloons!

The B-Team!

My reflection in the headstone.

The rocks (left of the headstone): collected from the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Hattie picked up a couple from rest stops.


Our sweet kiddos all in the same pair of pajamas!  5 months after Henry passed away Hattie and I took a trip home to Washington.  My mom returned some laundry we had left there (we visited WA the week before Henry passed away) including these pajamas.  Hattie asked if she could try them on.  Why not?!  12 month PJs on a 2 1/2 year old girl.  Good thing she's small for her age (and that Henry was large for a 3 month old).

And here's Roman in the same PJs at 4 months old, the day before Henry's birthday.

And just 5 days after Henry's birthday, is my and Kurt's anniversary!  Happy 7 years!  We played mini golf and Kurt did the batting cages to celebrate.  It was nice to do something different!  And it was a beautiful day to be outside.


And.......I BEAT KURT!!!


Happy 7 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers