Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 29, 2015

California!

We went to California for Olive's baby blessing.  It was a fun weekend!  We went to the beach and it was gorgeous!  And we (almost) had the place to ourselves.




Always thinking of you little man!

Hattie looks like she's going to fly away in this one!



Then it was Olive's blessing on Sunday.  After Henry died Kurt and I resolved to go to all family events possible- blessings, baptisms, weddings, funerals, etc.  You never know what's going to happen.  I'm grateful that because we went to Luke's baptism Henry was able to meet so many more of his relatives (even though I can't look at the pictures from that weekend anymore!).  We were a little concerned about going to a baby blessing (Henry soon after his), but it really was ok.  It helped that we were running late and as soon as we got in there Kurt had to go up for the blessing...and he hadn't tied his shoes yet!  I was laughing at him the whole time.



As mentioned in the previous post, we also got to see Cassie and Tori, two of my best friends from college.  I don't get to see them often and it was so great to spend time with them!  They can always make me laugh, which is something I need more often these days!

It was a wonderful, but very quick trip.  We drove back on Monday.  The drive there and back took us through Arizona and Nevada- two states I'd never been to before!  I didn't realize on the way down that we'd be going through Arizona and I was very excited when I saw the sign we were entering the state...just ask Kurt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers