Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 28, 2015

It's great to be 28

For my birthday we ate at Sawadee in Salt Lake.  I love Thai food!  And then we went to Rita's frozen custard for dessert.  There's a frozen custard place in Ogden, Zeppe's, that I love!  But it's only open during the summer.  Rita's was good, but not quite up to Zeppe's standards.  We drove to California on my birthday so we actually celebrated the night before.



Hattie loved the rice so much she ate it straight out of the serving bowl...with the serving spoon!




The day after my birthday we had cake at the Pollock's.

Cassie and Tori were there too!  Here's the proof:

It was a good birthday!  I was glad to be surrounded by family and friends.  I've learned it's wise to be around people on potentially hard days.  I always miss Henry, but on special occasions, times when we'd definitely be together as a family, his absence seems larger.

We'll see what my 28th year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers