Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 29, 2015

Thanksgiving

We went to Idaho for Thanksgiving and the Winsteads met us there.  I was extremely glad to have their company.  Having people (I like) around during potentially hard days helps them to be less hard.  We visited Henry's grave both days we were there and Jana, Todd, and I all chipped in the make Thanksgiving dinner.  I think it turned out pretty well and it was definitely the most I've ever been involved in cooking a large dinner.

Apparently I didn't take many pictures, but I did get some of Hattie in the snow and our trip to temple square.








Thank you so much for coming Jana, Seth, Ethan, Ammon, and Lucas!  We love when you come to visit!  And we love you too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers