Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 29, 2015

Christmas Decorations

We have a little tree that was placed in Hattie's room this year and she decorated herself:


As our ornament of the year we have Henry!  This year was all about him- his birth, his life, and his death.  We didn't get nearly enough time with him here on Earth.  We love and miss you so Henry!  The light blue ribbon underneath the ornament is one that was tied all over our yard by the ward for when we returned home from the hospital without our sweet boy.  I also placed his binky clips on the tree.  We love and miss you Henry!


I made these footprint ornaments for our family members.  We had made an impression of Henry's foot when he was a couple months old using a kit someone had given us as a gift when he was born.  I wasn't really planning on doing it, but Megan was over one day and wanted to try it.  I'm so glad we did!  I love his tiny foot- the little toe that curls under especially.  Both the original impression and the footprint ornament are on our own tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers