Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 27, 2015

Happy Birthday Kurt!

We were happy to have the Winsteads visiting us during Kurt's birthday week. Unfortunately, we didn't get to go to a baseball game, because Hattie broke her leg!  We had cake at home and then a VERY rough night (we didn't know she had broken her leg yet).

I am so thankful for Kurt!  Neither of us had any idea what lay on the road ahead when we got married, but I chose a wonderful companion to go through all these challenges with.  I'm incredibly grateful for his strength, devotion, faith, and that even though the most difficult trial I can imagine, we have grown closer.  I love you Kurt!




A week later we made it to an Ogden Raptors game.  Happy late birthday Kurt!

Hattie got a free ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers