Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

December 29, 2015

Ward Christmas Party

Our ward Christmas Party was amazing!  The theme was Polar Express.  Everyone got a ticket when they arrived and then boarded the train and the conductor took them to the North Pole...aka the gym.





Hattie got up on stage to sing with the primary.  It was adorable!  She knew the snowman song, but none of the others after that!


Santa and Mrs. Clause made an appearance!  Hattie was too scared to go up and get her picture taken, so I shared a secret with her.  I told her they were actually Kirk and Mary (who we're good friends with) dressed up in costumes.  She stared at them for a moment and then comprehension dawned on her face- "oh! It's Kirk and Mary!"  She was now willing to go get her picture taken.  But I reminded her that it was a secret and she wasn't supposed to tell anyone.  Just moments later Charlotte came up and asked "Hattie, do you believe in Santa Clause?"  I didn't know what to do, but happily to my surprise Hattie just looked at Charlotte for a moment then up at the ceiling and to the wall.  She just ignored the question all together and didn't answer at all.  It was hilarious, but I was so proud at the same time.

Hattie and her friend Meiken!  Their PJs matched pretty well.

It was a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers