Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2016

Airplane Museum

Hattie and I made a trip to the Hill Airforce Museum of Flight...mainly so I could get a smashed penny.  I collect those, FYI (I even have one from France! Well, I guess it's a smashed euro).  Hattie likes going and it's free!

Hattie asked to have her picture taken with the "Jake and the Neverland Pirate's" plane.  Meaning it had a skull on it.  But it was named the Jolley Roger (same as Captain Hook's boat), so she wasn't far off!

She also requested her picture to be taken with the 'really big plane'.


Then she told me to stand by a plane so she could take my picture :)

See her by the back wheels?

I love spending time with my little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers