Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 9, 2016

Henry's Headstone

In the beginning of April I got a phone call that Henry's headstone had been placed!

I was super relieved that it was finally done, and then extremely anxious.  What if I hated it?  What if it was horrible?!  Picking out a headstone wasn't a great process.  I wouldn't recommend the place we used.  He forgot to ask us some important questions and I then had to make on the spot decisions when he called without being sure what I was deciding.  I was annoyed.  And I wasn't exactly sure what Henry's headstone would look like.  But at least it was done!

We drove up to Iona that weekend after learning the headstone was in place, and I am so incredibly happy with the results.


It was a stressful process, but I'm glad it all turned out well.  We bought the rainbow pinwheel at the Tulip Festival when we were in Mt. Vernon.  We're always thinking of you little man!


Tried to get a family selfie...

There were horses in the pasture behind the cemetery:

We spent time with Grandpa and went to Iona Square (as always!):

A new contraption in the Square.  Hattie's not impressed.


I love this picture.  I love my Grandpa in the background watching and I love Hattie pushing Kurt on the swing!

I'm glad we don't live too far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers