Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2016

Cards

I've made several cards lately for different occasions!  They don't always turn out perfectly, but I enjoy making them :)

I am not the best at remembering birthdays outside my immediate family, but Oma, Jana, and Jeanette are lucky because they all have the same birthday! Which means I'm three times more likely to do something for them as I can do three cards at a time.

Sometimes I think I'm hilarious!  Jana's (aka J-Bird) card:





Wedding card for Kurt's cousin:


 Card for a baby shower!


Apparently I'm all for using different mediums- paint, paper, and photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers