Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 9, 2016

Easter

Easter, the one holiday we got to spend with Henry.  I was happy to be out of town and not in charge of anything!  I spent an hour or so by myself in the morning, remembering Henry and our savior who makes it possible for me to be with my family forever.

Hattie was spoiled!  She got to hunt Easter eggs at Jeanette, Jana, and Oma's houses!  And got a couple Easter baskets to take home.  We needed a spare bag to fly home with- thankfully Mom had borrowed one from the Roth's on her return trip (she had just been in Utah for Henry's birthday) so we brought it home.

At Jeanette's



At Oma and Opa's with her cousins:




We dyed eggs too! The Biehls are weird and actually enjoy hard boiled eggs!



Thank you everyone spending Easter with us!  We wish we had been there for different reasons, but we loved spending time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers