Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 9, 2016

Everyday

Making ice cream!  Hattie couldn't wait for it to be done.

All the girls thought it was delicious!

Hattie and I out on a run.  Stopped at the park on the way home.

We tried to go bowling, but it was an hour wait for a lane, so we just played at the arcade instead.  Hattie was very excited about the tickets!

"Reading" the sign.

Hattie thought we looked 'so pretty' with lipstick on!

Hattie doing yoga!  So cute!


The Great Salt Lake Shorelands preserve in Layton:


Coloring!

Trying out her old car seat.  I haven't been able to put it away, so it has become a permanent fixture.


Hanging out by the river at Spider Park (actually called High Adventure Park).



Making Play-Doh cookies.  Hattie loves play-doh!



Jumping on the trampoline for the first time since she broke her leg!



Enjoying the rain!



We, the RS presidency, put on an appreciation dinner for everyone who has a calling in Relief Society.  I helped set up, but all credit goes to Carrie for putting this together!

If you recall a couple years ago (why wouldn't you?!), the red and white striped table skirt if from Hattie's first birthday.  I'm glad I held on to it and was able to use it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers