Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 9, 2016

Gasworks

The day after Gram's funeral, the whole family gathered for lunch at Ivar's and then down the road to Gaswork's Park.  


Hattie and William enjoyed looking out at the water from the restaurant:



Gasworks Park!  I didn't know this place existed until I moved to Seattle.  I love Gasworks- reminds me of my college days!

Kurt and I at the top of the hill looking down at Hattie and Sofia:

Kurt, Hattie, Sofia, and the gasworks.

Cousins!

Most of the group playing whiffle ball.  Adults vs. kids.

Kurt loved pitching and Hattie loved helping her dad.

Such a good dad!  Running to 1st base together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers