Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2016

Aquarium

Hattie loves to watch Octonauts and has been asking to go the aquarium.  So a few weekends ago we made it happen!

The shark tank was awesome!



The Utah area:


Otters!

Penguins! We even got to see the penguin feeding right before we left.




Cute little penguin!

It's hard to tell, but that fish is HUGE!


There were several 15 minute movies to watch, included in the price of admission. Hattie did not like the glasses!

I didn't get one of them looking at me, but here's out front!
To make it even better, we ran in to my cousin Mace and his family! Small world.  Hattie had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers