Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 9, 2016

Moppy and Missing Flights

Before flying home we got to spend a couple short days with Moppy and Poppy up north.

Moppy bought Hattie (and her other grandchildren, when they come to visit) a bike!


We also went to see the tulips!  I did not appreciate these growing up.  They meant lots of extra traffic!  But now I love to go see them.


Windy!


Hattie fell asleep on the way over and was way bummed that she missed the flowers.  We'll have to go again!



I also found this! A drawing of me my mom did when I was ~12.

Hattie loves Moppy's tub!  With the jets you can get an insane amount of bubbles.



Then it was time to fly home.......we missed our flight!  So we spent a few extra hours in the airport.  It wasn't bad actually.  We'd been so busy the past few days running here and there, and then we were super stressed about getting to the airport and through security.  It was nice to relax.  We sat down and ate some lunch (we wouldn't have had any otherwise!) and then went to the kid's play area.

One little girl led this group of kids in some yoga to help them relax!  It was super cute and hilarious.

Farewell Washington!  We love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers