Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

June 10, 2016

Everyday

Hattie is the best.  Have I written that recently on my blog?  I joke.  I write it all the time.


Hiking!

She loves to 'read' the signs.

Wiggle car at Grandma Honey's

Playing restaurant at the park

Our friends had a most wonderful miracle occur- they got to adopt a baby boy!  I'm so incredibly happy for all three of them!  I helped decorate their house and was proud of the sign I made :)


Later that week we got to go meet the little guy!

We ate popsicles...Hattie was super excited to have a pink tongue!  

These two!

Helping mom bake/eating chocolate chips.

Elsa drink turned her tongue blue.

Chores!

Pushing her bike up the hill.

This bike ride was much longer than intended!  The way back was rough, with a lot of pushing by mom, but Hattie told me "I had fun with you today Mom" so I think it was all worth it.

She no longer naps, but sometimes she still does :)

I tried to do a fun gender reveal for the Roth girls, but it didn't work too well.  The balloons were rather transparent and the girls were afraid to pop the balloons!  So Megan did it with a knife instead.

Blue for a boy!

She came out of my and Kurt's room and said in a deep voice, "I'm Kurt Carl Biehl".


Fun at the park with cousins!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers