Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 11, 2016

Pregnancy Update: 18-20 Weeks

I didn't do great documenting my pregnancy with Henry, and I'm determined to do better this time.  I bought an app that has all these cute graphics and have been trying to do a belly shot every few weeks.  Hattie has ended up being my photographer some weeks, so they're not all the best quality, but she is SO HAPPY to take my picture.  It's adorable.  




Kurt, Hattie, and I all went to my 20 week ultrasound appointment.  The tech gave Hattie her very own photo:

It even had "Hattie's baby brother" printed on it.  This girl makes friends everywhere she goes.

He's definitely a boy!

His cute little leg:

Nice profile shot- that's his hand above his chin.

Foot:




Love love love this picture of me, Hattie, and Baby!



Everything looked great at the 20 week appointment.  However, as the doctor said, "that's probably not too comforting for you guys".  Everything was great at Henry's 20 week appointment as well.  And every appointment after that...until it wasn't.  Don't get me wrong- I'm incredibly glad that Baby is healthy, but I just know it's not a guarantee.  

So we'll proceed with this pregnancy like normal.  After Baby is born he will get an echocardiogram to double check the ultrasound's findings.  They can get a much better picture of his heart after Baby is born, not so much stuff in the way.  That will happen before we're discharged from the hospital.

We just wait now, go to my regular appointments, and pray that all will be well throughout this pregnancy and after.  We love you already little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers