Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 13, 2016

24 Ever!

We had an amazing time at the Mariner's Game!  We haven't been in years (since we lived in Washington) and it was so fun to go again.  Bonus: Ken Griffey Jr.'s number was retired so he was there and a large 24 was in the field.


Jeanette came with us too!  And we stayed at her house that night before leaving early in the morning.  Hattie took a long nap in the car so we even stayed until the end of the  game.  Maybe not too smart considering our long drive the next day, but oh so fun!  Especially since it was an awesome come from behind victory for the M's.  It was the most exciting game I've ever attended.  If you're not aware, the Mariners haven't been too great of a team in the past, so a lot of the games I've attended were 2-0 or 6-1 losses.  It's way more exciting when they win!  Around the 7th inning stretch, I noted to Kurt- everyone is sticking around!  Usually people start leaving at this point.  Guess that's what happens when the team might actually win.

It was also one of the most highly attended games I've ever been too.  The top section has been pretty sparse in seasons past.



Hattie loved it!  But I think part of it was because Jeanette was there.  She loves Jeanette!

Traditional ball-park selfie!  I was proud of myself for remembering to bring my Mariner's hat.

Another of the field- I loved the changing light!



Happy early birthday Kurt!  Wish we could go closer to your birthday, but it was a wonderful evening!  Also- Hattie's face in this picture!

Thanks for coming Jeanette!

Hattie cheering at the end of the game!

Family photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers