Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 12, 2016

Heber Valley Historic Train

Whew!  That last set of posts were heavy.  The next ones should be a bit cheerier.  Thanks for sticking with me!  I do miss Henry, but I also appreciate all that I have been blessed with; mainly Kurt, Hattie, Baby, and all the beloved family and friends in our lives.  I'm not a mess all the time, I promise!

A few weeks ago Hattie and I were able to join some of the Roth clan to ride the Heber Valley Railroad.  It's a historic train that drives you to a park and then back again to the station.  I was so excited for Hattie to go- she loves to point out trains while we're driving and has some toy ones she plays with.




Grandma Honey (Karen) brought toy guns for the kids.  There was a fake robbery and then the robber turned out to be a musician.  Surprise!


Not a bad view!

Dancing to the music

We had a great time!  Thank you for the tickets Karen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers