Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 12, 2016

Boat Ride

Some friends, Nate and Bri, have a boat (technically, one of their parents' have a boat, but they have access) and invited us to go out with them one evening.  We loved it!  I miss living near the ocean- we had a boat growing up and take adventures.  And when we visited my grandparents in Idaho, Grandpa would take us out on his boat at the reservoir.  It's so nice to be on the water.  I love it!

And Hattie LOVED it too!  It was her first time on a boat.  



Kurt tried wakeboarding.  He never got up so I guess we'll have to try again sometime :)

It rained a bit, but Hattie and Kurt still went swimming!

The whole crew:

Hattie was so excited to drive the boat!

We had some beautiful views.  In one direction it was raining and a rainbow appeared

And then we had a gorgeous sunset in the other direction!



The rain clouds cleared up and we saw the moon too.  Beautiful evening!


And here's my new hat!  I've always loved elephants, but now I can hardly resist buying something with an elephant on it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers