Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 12, 2016

Pregnancy Update

I'm nearly to the 3rd trimester!  How did that happen?  I'll have my glucose screening test at my next appointment and yesterday (August 11th) marked exactly 3 months until my due date.  I feel Baby move all the time now, which I enjoy and it eases my mind a bit knowing for sure he's kicking around in there.  

Hattie took this picture :)


And I'm definitely bigger this time around too...awesome!  This baby is going to be huge.  In case you forgot- Henry was 9lbs 11oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers