Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 11, 2016

Father's Day

What a wonderful man I chose to be the father of my children!  All them- here on Earth, up in heaven, and those yet to come.  He loves his kids so incredibly much, and they are so incredibly lucky to have such a caring, kind, hard working, role model in him.


Also, I made these AMAZING scones.  They were so delicious.  I tried making them again a few weeks later, but they didn't turn out :(


We love you Kurt!!!  -Charity, Hattie, Henry, and Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers