Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 13, 2016

Everyday

Love my girl!


A sister in our ward fell and cut her head.  She had to get stitches and a couple days after it was her 80th birthday.  Carrie and I went to give her a little present and make sure she was doing ok!  I told Hattie what we were doing and she insisted on bringing a gift for the sister too.  So upon arriving she presented her pink crown, which Sister P. promptly placed on her head and wore for our entire visit!  I'm happy to report the sister was in good spirits and seemed to be doing well.  I love Hattie's compassion and I love that this sister made her feel good for thinking of others.  It's the little things!

She made a face out of her grapes.  Also- look at her beautiful, normal smile (in the above picture too)!  Usually she does the big, scary grin, which I love too, but it's nice to capture the real smile!


Someone sent me a dress in the mail!  I later learned it was from my mom :)  Thank you mom!!!

Hattie was invited to Charlotte's birthday party!  Happy birthday Char!  We love you!


G-Pa gave us his trampoline...it gets your feet nice and dirty!  I don't think Hattie cares too much.

Checking out the horses!

Waiting to start the race (I have to say "ready, set, go!")


Did you hear who's on her team?!  Gosh I love her!

Eating watermelon...with a raw noodle as a fork!  Where does she think this stuff up?


Hattie has loved taking pictures recently.  She took several after our many hours in the car this past weekend.  Here's Kurt,

and me.  She was made at Dad because his arm kept on being in the picture of me.  She eventually figured it out :)

And of course pictures of herself!


At the Children's Museum-
H: The baby's not doing good.
Me: Oh no!  What's wrong?!
H: He has a bad heart.
Me: Tears.

This girl has been through so much already in her short 3.5 years.

We scrubbed the trampoline and Hattie jumped on it afterwards in her swimsuit.  I'm sad to report it still makes your feet dirty.  Not sure what we're supposed to do!


And one more of our sweet boy.  He is so adorable!  I added the text for an Instagram post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers