Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 12, 2016

Tony Grove Nature Trail

I was looking for an easy hike and found one up in Logan Canyon.  It was super easy :)  Hattie walked for about half of it and the trail was only about 1.5 miles.  We probably could have done something a little more difficult, but it was nice to go do something active as a family and go up in the mountains where it's not quite as hot!


Hattie loved the "river".  I kept telling her it was a lake, but oh well.





Hattie wouldn't look at the camera.  Stinker!


Loved the wild flowers!


There were a couple small wooden bridges/walkways and we told Hattie the first one was a troll bridge.  What?!  A troll lives under it.  Oh! Can I see?  So then we had to look for trolls under each bridge.


We ate lunch at Cafe Sabor afterwards.  It's always fun to spend a day in Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers