Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 11, 2016

July 4th

The next day was Independence Day.  We visited Henry again, and Hattie organized his rocks.  And added some more gravel on the side.  She actually asked to go the cemetery.  Gosh I love this girl!




The kids played.  G&G's backyard is great for kids!




And we set off fireworks.  Hattie held a sparkler all by herself.


The 4th is an interesting holiday now.  After the emotional stress of the day before, it's rather anti-climactic, but I do appreciate that we have fireworks to look forward to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers