Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 11, 2016

Swimming Lessons

Hattie loves the water so I knew she would love swimming lessons.  And she did!  She did SO amazing.  She learned to put her face in the water, blow bubbles with her mouth and nose, and kick her feet in the water.

After swimming lessons were over (only two weeks), Hattie and I went to open swim at the pool where her classes were.  She showed me all her new tricks, taught me to play "Alligator, alligator, what time is it?" and showed me where Charlie the (imaginary) fish lived.  I wanted to sign her up for another class, but they were all full for the rest of the summer.






With her teacher on her last day!



She did it!  So proud of this amazing girl.

I loved watching Hattie, but it was an interesting experience for me.  So many moms were there with one kid in class and a baby/toddler in tow.  I couldn't help but think that should be me too!  I could picture so clearly Henry hanging out with me, toddling around on wobbly legs (he would have been 16 months in July).  But, I was the only one who saw.  You're always in my heart little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers