Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 13, 2016

Rosario Beach

We headed out to Rosario the next day with Megan and the girls.  Grandpa Sam met up with us too.  I have the most beautiful home town!


It was surprisingly warm!



My little buddy!


Holding on to Kurt so they don't fall off the cliff.  Good idea girls!  I think Charlotte was the only one actually concerned :)  Wisdom comes with age!

Kurt and Hattie are on the dock!


Look!  I have a bunny tail!

And I couldn't help but think of Henry a bit:

You're always with us little man!

I asked everyone there to collect a rock or two that we could place on Henry's grave.  My new goal is to grab a rock for him wherever we travel.  Anyone else is welcome to do this as well!  You can send it to me and I'll make sure it gets on his grave (or place it there yourself).  Megan brought him one down from her and Joe's hike in the Tetons.  Means a lot to me when people remember him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers