Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 12, 2016

Cards

A sister in my ward started a card club: we are given a theme each month (baby, birthday, wedding, etc.) and you make enough cards for each member of the group.  July was baby.  I got some watercolors recently and wanted to try my hand.  That part turned out fine...it was trying to freehand "Baby" on the front that was disastrous.  So I figured out plan B and here's the result:



Made this for a friend:

Birthday cards for August's card club.  I do whatever medium I feel like :)  The first month was something completely done on my computer.  I enjoy having something creative to do!

And here's Hattie's birthday card for Moppy!  That's a candle with legs.  So funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers