Featured Post

August 2017: Highlights

August was a busy month!  Be prepared for a long post! Roman turned 9 months old! He weighed in at 22lbs (85%) and measured 29 inches (70%...

August 11, 2016

Everyday

Playing basketball with Dad



Painting rocks on the back porch

She picked out some socks to wear- Go Hawks!

Swimming at Courtney's house.  She does amazing in her puddle jumper!


Watching the fountain.

Giraffe dress with giraffe ears!

Full car!  It had never had so many people in it.

CHEESE!  Hattie loves to sit on Henry's headstone.

Perhaps my favorite drawing of all time- That's a picture of me with baby in my belly.

She asked to hold my hand.  Sweetheart!

I had a meeting, but I sent Hattie and Kurt to Chick-fil-a on customer appreciation day for free dinner.  I thought I did pretty good on costumes.  But Hattie looks cute in everything so it wasn't difficult :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Tidbits from my life. I'm a stay at home mom of 3 kids; Hattie and Roman here with me, and Henry up in heaven. It's the best job ever!

Followers